Copyright notice

© Esther Robinson and ilovechocolateagar, 2014. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Esther Robinson and ilovechocolateagar.blogspot.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Wednesday 2 October 2013

Resurrecting a lonely blog

This blog has been sadly untended for, gulp, the last 2 years. But, it appears that old blogs never die and my account is still here. I have obviously been far too busy in the 24 months since I last posted to indulge in the narcissistic, but ultimately cathartic activity of committing my thoughts to public scrutiny.



In dire need of some therapeutic composition, I have returned, with the intention of posting quite frequently, if not regularly, on topics microbiological and academic.  I feel like I have plenty to say with two new jobs, a multitude of new colleagues and a lot of research to get to grips with. Whether these will turn out to be mere lonely musings, only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment